Skincare

Skincare

October, already . . .
It’s generally about this time of the year when I become diligent in my skincare routine, with Summer on the horizon.
When I was in NYC I hauled back a mother-load of Clarins products. Sadly my supply of full sized products and samples are now running low.
On the weekend I restocked on the Total Eye Concentrate and also the Super Restorative Serum.
It’s time to hydrate!
Cleanse and Tone! I love this Toning Lotion, it’s so refreshing.
Sarah London
Must not neglect the delicate décolleté area! I’ve been applying the concentrate as soon as I step out of the shower.
Sarah London
The Total Eye Concentrate and the Super Restorative Serum I apply next.
Sarah London
Following with an application of Day Cream in the morning and I’m good to go, with skin that is feeling fresh and nourished!
Sarah London
To keep my lips soft and supple I’ve been applying the fabulous Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1.
Sarah London
My skin has also been soaking up the lovely hydrating Body Lotion from the Sukin range of skincare.
I can see myself purchasing more of their products in the future, love, love!
Sarah London
I also splashed out on two Essie polishes on the weekend. Fifth Avenue and Blanc!
I hesitated briefly on the Blanc, would I actually like bright white nails. I’m happy to say that I’ve lacquered my nails in Blanc and I love the crisp white – beautiful!
Sarah London
Do you have a skincare routine that you follow diligently? Do you have a favourite skincare product that you absolutely love?

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.